10:43 pm
I just finished being HIGHLY amused by VH1's Most awesomely Bad Break Up Songs Ever. I love when they get comedians & actors to comment & stuff. This one really is hysterical. What I also realized is that I love or have loved a startling number of these at one point in time or other! Here's the list or what I remember of it. I'm going to bold the ones I love & you guys copy & do the same :D
~If I Could Turn Back Time~ Cher
~Hard Habit To Break~ Chicago...It was 1984 & I was in 7th grade
loving this song. The video is so over the top now it's funny though.
~I'll Be Over You~ Toto
~She Hates Me~ Puddle of Mudd
~Foolish Beat~ Debbie Gibson...If you were a teenage girl when this broke in 1986 you cried right along with Debbie & then bought a big bow to wear in your hair just like she did!
~Must Have Been Love~ Roxette
~Been Around the World~ Lisa Stansfield...1990ish. Loved her eyes & the weird curlie Q on her forehead. Now it's a stalker song. If you're traveling the world looking he doesn't WANT to be found.
~All Cried Out~ Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam...This still makes me cry. Shut up, it does.I got all of my friends into Lisa Lisa too.
~One More Night~ Phil Collins
~As Long As You Love Me~ Backstreet Boys
~I Still Believe~ Brenda K Starr...I think this played on "adult contemporary" channels back in the mid-80's. I still knew it & loved it in spite of my metalhead status.
~It's Not Right But It's Okay~ Whitney Houston...sing it Whitney,"...It's Not right, but it's okay...don't do as I do just do as I say..." Okay, not a lyric but it should be. Listen to this song then think of her with Bobby. Yeah. Think of that.
~On My Own~ Patti Labelle & Michael McDonald
~Sara~ Starship
~Sometimes~ Britney Spears
~Missing You~ John Waite...He was Canadian & to a 13 year old that meant he was way foreign & not just 6 hours away by car foreign like it does now.
~Stronger~ Britney Spears
~I Miss You~ Klymaxx
~Don't Turn Around~ Ace of Base
~Total Eclipse of the Heart~ Bonnie Tyler
~Unbreak My Heart~ Toni Braxton...Love. This. Song. Always. Will.
~On Bended Knee~ Boys II Men
~Don't Want You Back~ Eamon
~Missing~ Everything But The Girl...Big time club hit. If you could dance you weren't missing him that bad.
~Red Red Wine~ UB40
~How Am i Supposed To Live Without You~ Michael Bolton
~That Billy Vera & the Beaters Song...
~Hold On To The Night~ Richard Marx
Saturday, July 9, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment