Tuesday, July 5, 2005

10:43 am


I am so glad it's Monday Tuesday. I am so glad there is just me & the kids here. No hubby, no guests. Just normalcy this morning.



My body is really fucked up & I don't know why. Could be a beginning UTI, bacterial infection. Could be ovulation pain. Could be phantom Flo. I haven't a clue but my lower stomach has hurt since last night & I'm a bloated toad. I feel like my body is constantly playing a physical version of Dualing Banjo's. Exhauston. insomnia. Ovulation. Menopause. Old. Youngish. I'll leave this topic with what I know, I'm uncomfortable today.



That i'm sure of.



Cassie's birthday is today. I think I'm glad about how I left the whole mom-Cass-fiasco last week. I was angry with Cass for not taking any responsibility but then really, it was a no brainer for her. She knew my contact with my mother was limited so letting me take the fall could have worked for her, or kept her in less trouble. I contemplated emailing her & CC-ing it to my mom. Never did that & I'm glad. Better to just let it go I think. I'm also if anything, more firm about staying away from them all now. I never even told John about that phone call last week. I wonder why that is. Is it irrelevant or am I avoiding an I told you so? Not that he'd say that, but maybe I feel like an ass for even going there again.



Fireworks last night were very cool. We had a clear view of 3 different shin digs from our front porch. An hour and a half straight.



I have a week to put together his Anniversary gift. I say that because we're not exchanging gifts until our nite out this weekend. Wracked my piddly brain trying to come up with something he'll like. Of course there are easy things to get him but the unique one stumped me. Finally I decided on music of course. A compilation of stuff from the last 8 years. Songs we've worn into the ground, stuff he loves that drives me nuts, fav tv & movie theme songs, comedy bits by Denis Leary, Dave Atell, chris Rock, screwy South park songs, anything that triggers a moment or a smile. So my work is cut out for me but it's fun already.



While on a walk yesterday we passed the back of a garden center with a huge heap of mulch. Em says, "I don't like dirt mommy, I like to eat pickles!". The funny diva is wearing 3 tshirts as I type, one pair of jean shorts & flip-flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment