Saturday, February 20, 2010

He Says

He says:

He misses me when he doesn't see me for a few days.

He says:

I am probably the best thing for him in a very long time.

He says:

He could see his kids happily playing with mine.

He says:

He realized that if he spent a year straight trying to work on his marriage to get nowhere, then he no longer belonged there.

He says:

He wants to be the best man possible & being married no longer allowed him that because he was constantly trying to start over & make up for...

He says:

He knows what he feels but is still too scared to move on it.

He says:

I make him weak because he can't always think straight around me.

I say:

He needs more time & I'm glad he is taking it. I respect people that take the time to be alone & figure out their heads & hearts. He is taking a respectable approach.

Me?

I'm perfectly content on my own. Truly enjoying the peace & quiet of my nights alone.

2 comments:

  1. Also, lovely, the dark text is a bit hard to read on the black background. Would it be too much trouble to select a more contrasting color? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it has to go. I need a layout that I like & this is NOT it!

    ReplyDelete