Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Press Play

I love Sunday mornings here. I love making a big homemade everything brunch for the kids. This morning my mood is better than usual. I just finished downloading 200 new songs to my ipod. Yep, that's really all it takes. My workouts have been dragging & part of it has been the playlist. My sister had synched my iphone with her playlist for me months & months ago after my computer had crashed completely & I had to do a recovery. I've put off downloading & resynching my stuff because I didn't want to lose stuff. Last night I sat & downloaded a killer workout playlist knowing I can add more stuff but that makes it functional. Now I have all my photos back on my iphone too.

Lady Antebellum, Kesha, NeYo, Gaga, Black Eyed Peas,.

I can run forever.

Happy Girl.

Not so happy thing. I rarelt dream of people that I know. If they show up in my dreams its significant.  Crushdriver has now visited me 3 nights in a row.

4 comments:

  1. I"m happy with some good music, good book and some wine. And a smoke. Shaddyap, yes I know it's bad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend's a runner. Are you training for anything in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have our vices Heidi! Mine's coffee. Treacle I'm at the moment 10k training. Hope to be on track to run a marathon in October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of share a kinship in writing and running, and a decent glass of wine. I'd like to do Chicago again in October, will be my lucky thirteenth marathon. And here's a free download for your iPod--my stuff's on iTunes, but it's a free download from my label. Decent running music, maybe: http://www.Cyber-Sonic.com/Firefly.mp3

    ReplyDelete