I'm glad that you've given it time, that you wanted what's best for him and respected his marriage. I can't help but feel sad for his children that it's over. :(
He sounds like a great guy and at least it's all "clean." I hate hearing of romances that begin while others have yet to end. I think you handled yourself well and I look forward to hearing what happens next with Crushdriver. :)
Loves: People. Books. Little Girls. Being Single. Running. Little Girls Little Friends. The 80's. Coffee. Sarcasm. Red shoes. The IDEA of Fairy Tales. Music. Seeing life thru a lense. Anything Dance related. Cupcakes. Alice In Wonderland. Changing Seasons. The Beach. 50 Cent. That's right, I Said 50 Cent ;-)
I'm glad that you've given it time, that you wanted what's best for him and respected his marriage. I can't help but feel sad for his children that it's over. :(
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like a great guy and at least it's all "clean." I hate hearing of romances that begin while others have yet to end. I think you handled yourself well and I look forward to hearing what happens next with Crushdriver. :)
TY Kate
ReplyDeleteI just realized I attached my comment to the wrong blog. My previous comment was suppose to be attached to "The Story." GEESH.
ReplyDelete