Sometimes I think I should draft a doozy of a letter & send it out randomly just to see who actually would respond & what they'd say. This was in my inbox from...probably a 39 year old dude that never leaves his house.
hello
I am Gift by name a quiet and sincer girl. ideals and my love. I love honesty and truth. I trust people very much. I love music especially classical. I love various cultures theri traditions , music and food: especially oriental cultures. I like nature quiet walks in the parks holding hands listening to the whispering breeze and the songs of the birds; admiring the smiling eyes of my lover. I hope to meet my true love: I will give him all myself completely,please conatct me dirrectly to my email.(gift24samba@yahoo.com).
i am looking forward to hear from you then i will send my pictures to you.
Gift
Wow. Just, wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment