Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All I Really Need Is A Lil Bit...

"...A lil bit a this an a lil bit of that..."  ~ 50 Cent

Dying tonite. I think I'm on the verge of a stomach *thing*.  B woke this morning saying her tummy hurt & I thought she was just hungry.  Didn't give it another thought until Kate (who I might add is literally seeing eye to eye with me now) came and told me she had just thrown up- in the kitchen garbage can. She got sick once more & then fell asleep. Sleep during daylight in this house means the kid is SICK. So about 2 hours ago I swear some invisible something came and lodged an invisible butter knife between my ribs and it has stayed there. Nonstop pain and my stomach is really loud & rumbly.

Why might I have a house full of sickies, why <b>now</b>?  Because the day after tomorrow is our nightime trip to the pumpkin patch complete with a reserved fire pit, cornmaze in the dark, and a pile of good friends from school. That would be why.

I learned today that every now and then when you decide to be an ex husband theiving cumrag, karma bites your ass FAST. Some of the official/investigator type people looking for the ex are now wanting to speak with her (if they haven't all ready). One of the supervisors of Probation was on her today.

(Pssssst!!! ANSWER your door. Don't let the bounty hunter kick it in.)

Anyhoo...

My bubble is pretty tight here now & I kinda like it.  Very few have the new phone number. I like that ir rarely rings compared to constantly like before. There's peace in the silence.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel bad. Hopefully it is the 24 hr thing, which means you all should be able to go to the pumpkin patch. ♥ to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for changing your number and getting some peace! I hope you gals all feel better. The fire pit, corn maze thing sounds fun. You're such a cool mom. :) Roast some marshmallows for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting better this morning. My kids would totally disagree Carrie, especially when I do my purposely bad dance for their benefit.

    ReplyDelete