Friday, October 29, 2010

Just not feelin it

This morning was the school Halloween Parade. Let me restate, it was the school's last EVER Halloween Parade as our school will close its doors in June. Of course it was raining & of course that did not matter. We walked the 8 blocks anyway, police escort & all. I walked with B's class. That was interesting. Her teacher was out sick. The teachers aide was out sick. One of the other moms that was supposed to be there was out sick. None of us knew each other & in the end I was the only one that knew the kids! And the days planned agenda. And how the teacher normally does thinks. Totally not feeling it & I was the go to person for lots. I didn't forget my camera. I just was too busy to take pics. I got a few on my cell because I thought fast but other than that...zilcho.

Why am I not feeling it? No clue. I just know I went to bed last night with a feeling of dread & the running thought was that I just need to make it til noon today. Why noon? Don't know. I came home to eat, kids are at lunch & then dismissed at 1. I think I'm anxious to not have to be anywhere for a few days which is kind of a joke since there is Halloween stuff all weekend!

Don't know. Just not feelin it. I'll leave you with old Halloween Pics:

(Or maybe I won't. Blogger won't let me add pics right now...I'll do it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment