~ I bought three cups of coffee today & each one tasted awful. Problem could be me.
~ I carry my sleeping 7 year old to bed every single night after she falls asleep cuddling. That often includes up a flight of stairs.
~ The cat is always on my computer chair & I always sit on the very edge of it so that he can keep sleeping comfortably. Like right now.
~ I'm dreading teacher confrences because 3rd grade math is KILLING Gracie.
~ I have to plan a second grade Halloween party for school. First I need to write a note for parents asking for snacks. I've not given either a moments thought.
~ Most nights I'll pick a home cooked meal over eating out.
~ I've realized most people don't share my sense of right & wrong.
~ I often fall asleep propped up in bed reading except that I've never cracked the binding on the book.
~ I grab headphones & youtube clips from SYTYCD and old skating shows on my itouch every single night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I liked this. ♥
ReplyDeleteSitting here...on very edge of my chair...as always.
ReplyDelete