Thursday, October 7, 2010

What's My Name Again???

In more ways than one.

Did you hear that deep sigh?  It's the sound right after I realize I have the freedom to write <i>REALLY</i> write for the first time in months. And boy do I have a whole lot to talk about.

School drama.

A certain driver that we need to rename.

School and grades (Subtitle: WTH??? Whose marks are these because these sure as hell don't look <i>anything</i> like what I was looking at last year!

Work. And more work.

Friends in general. Just because you have been friends for 25 years, don't think for one single second that person wouldn't roll over you like a garbage truck does a rock.

I should not be sitting here now. My house is trashed, laundry is piled, errands need to be run & company is coming tomorrow morning.  Forgot, the school bake sale. Somewhere in today we need to make a gazillion cookies for that.

Back later I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment