My brain is tossing around the whole connection thing again. For me that is the relationship dealbreaker. I'm finding myself in a constant catch 22. Great guy, but he's married. Lots of potential, good verbal banter but married. Oh this one is completely available, adores me and I feel... precious little. He & I had a long chat today. We made it about 8 great months & he turned into a full blown deedeedee. Warning. If you become too stupid to talk to I won't waste time. Can it be good again? I'm doubtful.
Like really, really doubtful.
Something is always off and maybe it's me. Maybe I'm not supposed to be with anyone now. This ephiphany has occured to me. I am really fine & quite content to crawl into bed alone. Maybe I will sabatoge ANYTHING in my own head right now because it is simply not right, for me, right now. Maybe I thinki I'm open to it but I'm really not.
I can tell you this, I certainly haven't been looking. It's not even been a thought because I'm just too busy & absolutely happy with that. Crushdriver can't get a conversation with me to save his life. DeeDeeDee. Well when you call & start off by saying, "Well, I worked out today" and that is as predictable as daybreak coming tomorrow, my phone may just so happen to
So if I'm not really thinking about men in general & no one is getting much attention then why am I even discussing it now? A phone call triggered it. A friend that I grew up with called the other day on a whim. Instant chemistry. Instant banter. He amuses me & can keep up with me conversationally. There's common ground. He's a detective & we all know how anything criminal intrigues me. He's married and completely off limits. But it got me thinking of those who have been available. About the only thing I'm absolutely sure of is that I won't settle.








No comments:
Post a Comment