My love affair with vanilla coffee has been derailed like a torrid love affair. Slowly but surely I drifted away from it. It's always there but I'd usually rather something else. Unless I'm standing in a coffeehouse then it's all about the flavored coffee. But at home I now like my coffee the same way that I like my men: strong and reliable with the ability to keep me awake.
My latest favorite color is orange. I know- how did THAT happen??????? I haven't owed an orange article of clothing in my entire adult life, until recently. Now there's a hoodie, shorts, flip flops... but it has to be the RIGHT shade of orange.
I'm *really* enjoying my alone time with the divas. We can always have people/friends around but I love the bookstore runs alone. I like rewarding the slushies myself after the games. I don't know how I'd do now if I had to coparent. I'm so used to doing it all & I'm so ok with that.
I think working graveyard is easier on me than working til midnite, at least when the kids are in school./ I am in rough shape if I sleep 2 or 3 hours & then have to get up. It's better for me to walk in the door & get kids up for school. 2nd shift is by far the roughest. Who knew?
The kids have just under 3 hours of school left. I'm all kinds of happysad. It has been a great year but we all NEED a break so bad. They are dismissed early tomorrow & we then have to run & get teacher's presents because I haven't had a chancve before now to do it. My day is...drop kids at school...run for ice cream party stuff...drop that at 9:30...get kids awhile later......bank...shopping...grocery shopping...playdate...work. The last entire week has resembled this scenario an awful lot. Em's birthday is Sunday & I still need to get her big gift. After that....we finally get a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment