Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's 9am & I am so freakin tired. I swear I am dragging so much lately & it is just not like me at all. I get up at the asscrack of dawn, change diapers, get juice, plop kids on the couch, feed the cats, put coffee on & then I go back to bed. Not only do I go back to bed, but I go back to sleep. Where is that woman that used to go for a run or do yoga at 6:30am?? I hauled my lethargic ass out of bed a little after 8 to make breakfast, keenly aware that I am just not myself.




Or feeling like myself.



No results yesterday & honestly it wasn't shocking. I remember now how doc always expects things to be back in a snap & they never are. The OR was backed up Friday, I didn't get in until almost 1pm...I'm betting no one even looked at my polyps, etc. until late Monday at the earliest...So today in all liklihood would be the earliest I'd know anything. Somehow, I'm no longer worrying about it. I think after last week I feel like I'm semi-prepped for anything. I'm confident the uterine stuff is fine. As for the cervical...I've done cryo, I've had c-sections & a hyst. is the same basically as far as recovery. If he does either a leep or knife cone, it's in office as opposed to the nitemare from last week. So I'm nursing a feeling of either been there, done it, survived it or...I've gone thru worse. So why stress? I'm just not.



I just need to find a way to build up more energy. Any ideas? What do you guys do that gives you extra energy?



Last night Bridget was fighting bedtime in a big way. she has this tradition of (if not wanting to sleep)laying down to humor me, then getting up once I go downstairs. I'll hear clopping & realize she's trying on Em's shoes. So last night B was completely bedazzled. Em's sandals, hat, necklaces & a boa. I took stuff off her, put her to bed & took the boa with me. I left it on my bed. A few minutes later I see Ella strutting around with the boa...



She spent several minutes dragging it all over the house. Very funny.



Did I mention that Chloe might be knocked up??? She got out for about an hour a few weeks ago & i found her in the yard running with a few stray cats. She definetly got some, as proven by the preening & weirdness once dragged inside. Is early June a heat time for cats? She is always weird so I can't go by that. She was scheduled to be spade the week I had Maya & John & I both compared notes just 2 weeks ago & realized we never took her! I thought he brought her in while I was in the hospital with Maya & he thought I took her later on. Never spade. You all know our luck & if there is any way she CAN be pregnant, she will be. Especially since we just got a kitten.



And if that isn't enough animal insanity...my neighbor Gina is moving this weekend. She is heading back to her parents to save some money. She's working & going for her law degree with no extra time to pick up a second job to offset the cost of her classes. She has a 6 month old Jack Russell Terrier named Buddy that John & the kids just love. She thinks she'll have to get rid of him which kills her. She offered him to us & I suspect if it comes to that I'm going to have a dog. John really wants to take him & he is very sweet plus Gina could still see him & steal him part time. I'm not a fan of small dogs, I prefer dogs that can take me for a walk. But I know I'll lose if i protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment