I have a feeling I'm in for a bit of a ride. I've read about the hormonal insanity that an abalation can cause. I guess it's like anything else in a woman's body, mess with the chemistry and internal hell breaks loose.
Yesterday, very good. Perhaps too good. Deliriously happy. Last night? Heh. Basketcase. Crying hysterically. Why? "I have no idea because my brain and emotions aren't in line". Nothing felt wrong but I was a blundering idiot.
Had to be hormonal. The only other time in my life it reminded me of was right after I had Maya. Then I WAS a hormonal nutjob.
Poor John. He is in for one heck of a ride. i went to bed last night curled in a ball in tears while telling him I'm actually fine. I just couldn't stop the tears. I woke this morning & in 30 seconds realized I felt exactly the same & started bawling all over again.
3 hours later...I'm fine. The world is a lovely place. I'm serious. Life is beautiful.
I know, I know. What. the. Hell.
Some women need hormone therapy & I'm guessing time will tell just how crazy I'm left being once the dust settles.
I'm a cuddler but when I need to sleep I'm the girl that rolls over & needs a bit of space. Apparently every other furry animal needs me at bedtime. Chloe has finally decided to reclaim her sleepy spot, right beside my pillow. She purrs loudly and sleeps all night next to me. I'm guessing she realized Ella is here to stay so damnit, she was taking back her space. Last night after drenching John & his pillow I rolled over and Chloe nestled right beneath the covers. She was attatched to my stomach. Suddenly I feel feet 7 there is Ella behind me. Beneath the covers, she lays down right against my shoulder. Pashie meanwhile is laying at my feet. I couldn't move because of the furry people.
From the other side of the bed John groggily mumbled, "They love you so much."
Friday, June 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment