Monday, June 27, 2005

Hormonally whacked. That's how I'd describe myself nowadays. Not even bitchy, cranky, moody- I'm straight happy/sad.




I'm going to see how this week goes & will see my counselor on Friday. If I'm still jangled then I need to consider either hormone therapy or an antidepressant. Many doctors send you home with a script for one or the other right after surgery so this melting down is pretty common. It just comes down to whether or not I'll need help with it.



I just want to feel better. Not even sane, just better :P



I have to start plotting next weekend. We're having a party for the 4th. Certainly won't rival the last bash because I cannot pull that off, but. I need to get a plan on paper. Our 8th anniversary is next week also. Next Tuesday. We'll have the sitter for next weekend. I really want to do something nice. Last year, we stood in our old kitchen saying that if we spent that anniversary together there was no reason to think we'd ever be apart. Last year we were a few days into just speaking & testing the waters. This year is Eutopia in comparison & I want to do something surprising. Don't ask me what that is though. It's a good thing to be planning though.



See? Happy/sad...



And another thing that I haven't thought of much at all...we're still set to renew our vows in September. Is this still my dress (though in pale blue)





I'm thinking not. It went with the long flowing red hair. The hair is still red but not long. I think I need to look again

No comments:

Post a Comment