I was out Friday & he was out Friday. And we spent the night texting each other from locations 20 minutes apart. Silly, no? Yesterday he went out with his dad to watch the Steelers game (text, text, text...) & his dad went home not feeling well. I asked who he was with & he said he was rolling alone so I jokingly said I should crash his night. His response?
"Bring it!"
Me: "Seriously?"
Him: Definetly serious!
So I contemplated a sitter & realized it was seriously too late to find one. I was about to bail on the idea when I sent a text that he read the wrong way.
"Should I not come?
Him: "YEP!"
He read it wrong, which I truly knew but...
I asked for clarification & got none (he went to his car at that point & left his phone there by accident) so I let it sit. I did a shot of Grey Goose & went to bed. Woke, still no response & honestly thought nothing at all bad. I just knew he misread.
So at 7:30 this morning I get...Where were you? What happened? His phone was dead when he got to the car & found it...
Then he checked his outbox. "SHIT! I meant NOPE! Not YEP! I misread it!"
Bad Bre kept her mouth shut about needing to bail & said, "Okay so did you want me with you or not?" The response, "YESS!"
M'Kay. Hopefully this will light a fire under
Why else would he text me before 8am on a Sunday & while playing tennis with his doctor buddies on a Sunday morning, no??
All that aside...
I forgot to mention how INSANE I am. There's this race called Tough Mudder that I'm training for. It's basically a military training course & it's not about winning, it's about FINISHING. It looks frickin brutual. A few friends from the school & I are training for it. Will i actually do it in April? Not sure. But I want to whip myself into the best shape possible to try. Needless to say, everything hurts & aches.
Glad to be pushing myself though.








Tough Mudder? Hilarious!
ReplyDelete