I go thru phases with my sleep. Some times there is no issue at all. My biggest problem usually is that I simply don't really sleep enough. I chalk it up to how I feel. Technically, I feel better running on 4 hours rather than 7. Why? Because 7 hours makes my body realize how sleep deprived it is & then I'm exhausted. So yeah somehow it became a gane not about sleeping enough, but about fooling my body into thinking I do.
Whacked, I know.
Anywhoo,
This last week has been HELL. Sleep ten minutes, awake for 20. Sleep for 15, awake for 10...
All. Night. Long.
Bloody Hell. I can fall asleep, but I can't actually stay asleep. Why? I'm really not sure. I don't feel more stressed than usual. My mood has been really good. Don't know why but after a week I'm wrecked.
Several friends suggested I try Melatonin. It's a natural supplement that balances out a hormone your body produces. I guess the theory is that as you get older your body produces less melatonin which is vital to sleep. This brings you up to your natural level.
This morning after another night of semi cat nap, naps I went to GNC & bought my bottle o' sleep. I pray it works because I dread another night of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment