You think I'm joking? I'm totally not. I have been twitching all evening because I need new notebooks. 3 to be exact. I feel like I discombobulated wreck heading into this week & I have 3 different types of work going on at once here. I don't want to write things in the wrong places so I'm holding off until morning. (This is where I'm having an internal erruption like a volcano, any volcano- pick one!) Besides this is how I can justify an early after school drop off run to Borders, no?? I mean notebook, jumbo day planner & coffee all right there. I can stop twitching & make a few lists then & there.
I'll blame my weirdness on the notebook situation or it COULD be because I've just spent an ENTIRE holiday break with kids & on the really good days, their friends too!
**Twitch**
They return to school tomorrow & not a second to soon. They behaved pretty well but in the end they had the rare luxury of whining that they were bored! My response? "Enjoy it because starting Monday you're busy until EASTER."
That means so am I.
**Twitch**
Uniforms are pressed, snacks are in lunch bags, backpacks are packed, we are ready. I just need for no new second graders to have moved into the boundary & we'll be fine.
If you remember overcrowding caused them to try & bump B out to another school last fall. Nitemare. Nitemare. Nitemare.
They did inform me after a 2 week legal battle that included the DA's office & a judge, that she is the first to go if someone new comes. I'm afraid to look at my caller ID this week for fear I get THAT call again. And not halfway thru the year when she was already disrupted once & still managed to settle back in & pull A's.
**TWITCH!!**
Yeah, uh-huh... it's all about the notebooks. They are easy to deal with & easier to remedy.
{Images by We Love It}
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yet another thing that we have in common. I start classes again next week and cannot WAIT to go get new notebooks for each one. College ruled, not wide ruled.
ReplyDelete