Saturday, January 29, 2011
Balance
Funny morning. In one work related email my integrity was questioned. In the next work related email my integrity was praised and a promotion was offered. Life is funny like that. Good & bad always go hand in hand, always cancel each other out. There was a quote somewhere recently that went something like,
If things are going badly, don't worry they'll change. If things are going great, don't worry they'll change.
Very true. It all keeps changing. January has been very good to me overall. Kids have been good, work has been great, I'm bouncing back from pneumonia & the holidays & on track for that crazy Tough Mudder thing if I so choose to torture myself. I've gained a new BGF (best guy friend) that makes me laugh like a kid & Mr. Vodka & I are definetly heating up.
I'm more content than I've been in years & for that I'm grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment