Em campaigned hard to play outside yesterday. She finally got bundled up & went to run with the usual kiddie posse. About 30 minutes later she is coming thru the front door drooping. "My throat still hurts and I'm too tired to play." She looked ghostly and wait, her throat STILL hurt?? I had no idea it hurt at all. Low fever and exhausted, she spent most of the rest of yesterday looking something like this:
At one point she was wearing popcorn because B thought it was funny to cover her with it while she slept. Last night she perked up a bit & right before going to bed she says to me:
"Does Ralphie really move or is he just a doll and YOU move him all over the house?"
I didn't skip a bit while disinterestedly dismissing her notion. Reminded her that if I touched Ralphie he loses his powers and some crap like that. Did she believe me? Doubtful! But being 18ish in her head she knew enough to form her own opinion and just walk away!









No comments:
Post a Comment