Monday, December 6, 2010

Have I mentioned How Much I Hate Waiting?

I'm sure I have. I scrambled to get work done last night & am waiting for that magical email to tell me that I've done well & that everything is acceptible. 

I hate waiting for those to come. Somewhere in my head I KNOW that it should be immediate because the whole world should be running on my schedule.

In the meantime this morning I've gotten the kids up & out, done 3 loads of laundry, cleaned, gone to the grocery store, threw scalloped potatos in the crock pot, made red velvet cupcakes, checked my email a bazillion times.

At least by the time I get something back I'll have everything else done, right?

Blah. I still hate waiting.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! Waiting is the worst. I am the least patient person ever!! But it definitely our generation. We want it all now. :)

    xO M

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have competition for least patient! <3 your blog BTW :)

    ReplyDelete