Monday, December 13, 2010

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree...

The kids Christmas show is tomorrow night. That means I have been listening to them warble practice their tonedeafness songs ALL NIGHT.

Little miss candy cane striped tights up there *is* a show girl after all so it is all "I'm a performer".

Seriously.

She's also in the very front again this year. She says its because she knows all the "hand motions" and keeps singing when everyone else forgets.

I know a bunch of hand motions too. I'd like to send them Disney's way.  They didn't respond yet which is pretty funny considering I'm not just going a way. I have an interview with their skaters this week! I did my checking & it's not legal at all to swipe my stuff & publish it without my consent so...

Either pay me or cease & desist.

The DJ & I are still messaging back & forth crazily.

(Pssst!  Just ask for my number already!)

Oh and pray, cross fingers, whatever. Maya has an eye appointment tomorrow.  As of last week it looked like more surgery is imminent. Pray her newest eye drop is a miracle in a .5 ml bottle.

3 comments:

  1. I will say a prayer that the eye drops worked! Also, your tonedeaf comment made me laugh.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcie! Your prayer helped :)

    Me too CarrieAnn!

    ReplyDelete