But we do have *some* snow. The kind you have to shovel. Well, I don't have to, I actually woke to the sound of my landlord shoveling. I just get to look at the pretty stuff, coffee in hand!
Christmas here was wonderful. Somehow, somehow I pulled it all off. 2 days later B is still carrying Kit, her new American Doll with her. She wanted her so badly & I am just so happy that it's not a situation where once you get it, it no longer matters. Kit is always in her arms or in her doll stroller nearby. I am so happy to see her so happy.
Em is changing. Not so much of a, ok I'll be nice & say DIVA. Seriously if you know her you know what I mean. She can be really sweet or she can be tough to crack. She has been nothing but "hug me! hug me!" lovey dovey lately. It clicked last night, she has been like this lately. I think it has something to do with her friends this year. She's in a different class at school & her two former besties are in a different one together. There was always kind of a rivaly there. This year she has two new besties, Emily & Kristin. Both come from really good families that raise their kids like I raise Emmy. Plus they are brains which pushes her too. I think "the Emily's" as her teacher calls them & Kristin thrown in has made her consistently nicer.
Maya is doing ok. Totally wrapped in Monster High everything. And old Charmed episodes.I still owe her a makeup kit from her fav store. I couldn't find it before Christmas anywhere so she got an IOU.
They are getting along for the most part which is good since we're semi snowed in. A PJ day with lots of peppermint cocoa & movies I think.








No comments:
Post a Comment