(from television, films, plays, books, etc.) who have influenced you in some way and/or will always stick with you.
List the first fifteen you think of in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen
or more of your friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing which characters my friends choose.
To do this, just go to your "NOTES" tab on your profile page, copy and paste these rules in a new note, type in your fifteen picks, and tag your 15 friends.
Here are mine:
1. Detective Robert Goren (Law & Order: CI)
Who doesn't love him? He is tall, dark & handsome, smart, intriguing and always slightly on the edge of losing his mind.
2. Carrie Bradshaw (Sex In The City)
You either totally identify with her, you know someone just like her or you kind of wish you were her.
3. Chloe (Chloe)
Chloe is the lost little girl playing VERY adult games. In the end she probably understands people better than most.
4. Holly Golightly (Breakfast At Tiffany's)
It's Audrey! Need I say more?
5. Detective Elliot Stabler (Law & Order: SVU)
I call him Un-Stabler. Smokin hot and just a bit nutsy but you know his heart is always in the right place.
6. Jack McCoy (Law & Order)
Jack's eyebrows remind me of Sam The Eagle from the old Muppet Show. His Opening & Closing arguements always get me.
7. Agent Dana Scully (X-Files)
Practical, rational, she ALWAYS drives and can run in those heels but... when presented with the most bizarre, plausible realities she always listens to Molder.
8. Rose DeWaitt Bukator (Titanic)
Who doesn't love Rose? By the time the big boat is about to nosedive you have a favorite character for life!
9. Molly Jorgensen (A Summer Place)
This movie I first watched at 2am when I was 15 and had pneumonia. I couldn't believe how risky the topics were for being so old & I just fell in love with Molly.
10. Nicole Wallace (Law & Order: CI)
Nicole is rotten and calculating and capable of absolutely anything and everything. What you & I wish we could do she accomplishes while masquerading as an academic scholar.
Complex, emotional and truly off the wall. Vicky was a bundle of crazy energy and somehow always got by by the skin of her teeth.
12. Marianne Dashwood (Sense & Sensibility)
I love period pieces & I love them even more when they include Kate Winslet.
13. Cissy Davis (A Family Affair)
I was 6 and an only child. Cissy was the big sister that I wished I had.
14. Hayley Vaughn (AMC)
It's Kelly Rips, before she was Kelly Ripa (tm). She's great now but at the end of the day, this chick can ACT. Hayley was that character that have every calamity happen to her & somehow with Kelly Rips you believed it all.
The biggest cancellation mistake, to this day. Angela was SO relatable and represented every moody, confused teenaged girl. She said what most girls can't. She spoke for a generation,
Now go on, think of your 15!






















Im agreeing with the Goren thing.
ReplyDeleteNicole Wallace will always remind me of you. I m going to give this one a try. S