Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blessings:

Little girls that are growing up & turning into people that (for the most part) I really like. 

Our comfy home.

The Xmas lights that already make me happier.

Coffee.

Running.

Mid-week bookstore escapes.

Good friends.

Being comfortable in my own skin.

Independence.

Enjoying the fact that I'm single rather than being sad over it.

Volunteering at the school.

A job that I actually like.

Music. Whether it's the ipod docking station, the radio or my own little YouTube clip world, it's a gift.

The furry people that follow me to bed & then huddle on my pillow with me.

Bad reality tv that distracts & amuses me.

Being excited about skating & dance again. Realizing my burnout is over & I can work in these areas again.

The dinner that I singlehandedly pulled off today. I LOVE cooking holiday meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment