Friday, November 26, 2010

The Hours Before Black Friday

So Turkey Day went off without a hitch here. The dinner came out fab if I do say so myself, house was clean, etc. We ate early so by late in the day it was the  girls & I. I was dragging out some decorations and came upon those battery operated candles that you put in the window. M wanted one in her room & somewhere around that convo my stomach started killing me. That OMG someone has a vice around my stomach and I'm going to die pain.  I'm thinking WTH did I do while thanking god that at least up until that point no one else is sick. Thankfully no one else suffered but I waddled around seriously hunched over for about an hour before conceding defeat and going to lay down.

In that hour I took a candle to M's room, unscrewed the glass top & dumped batteries in. The top glass part is always tricky to get on so I pushed it,just a little bit... and CRACK. It smashed in my hand and all over her bed. An hour later I am laying in bed picking glass out of my hand and my bra! Apparently that proves just how hunched over I had been!

I'm afraid to even touch the rest of the candles!

1 comment:

  1. I'll gladly lend a hand if you ever need help getting glass out of your bra again. **Oh crap, I said that out loud, didn't I?** LOL.

    ReplyDelete