Wednesday, August 24, 2005

This week is fast becoming a real joke. No. I have hope, faith & whatever else that today will get better. 2 lovely bits of fun from yesterday. Bridget taught Emmy the fine art of jamming blueberries up her nose. That was after the bead in the nose incident so I had 2 toddlers with stuff stuck in their noses near dinnertime.




My new comforter...put it on our bed & it is cozy but by this morning I'm not feeling so good. Labored breathing & then it hits me without even checking the tag. They sent the wrong one. The one on my bed is lined with feathers which I am allergic to. I'm surprised I made it thru the night actually. Already called the doctor this morning & already ran to pick up a steroid pack. A week of Prednisone thanks to fucking feathers thank you very much.



So things have to get better from this point on. Good things, good things. We have the sitter for Friday. That's a good thing. John's chef's jacket should come today (I'm praying to God, Elmo & UPS that it isn't lost too).



Lots to get done also. My fingers are crossed the kids cooperate at least a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment