Friday, August 19, 2005

08:44 pm


Getting one little girl ready for school is tiring. I cannot even imagine this time next year when there are 3 little girls needing stuff. Maya & I shopped today. She came home & immediately Em started tearing thru the bags, fashionista that she is. She picked out of pair of Maya's new jeans, put them on herself & spent an hour wearing them, holding them up the entire time. Maya loves her clothes but seems much happier with the new 96 pack of crayons she scored. And her Braatz backpack. That was a must have in her mind.



Me. I figured since I'm really skinny at this point I might as well work the cool mom angle & picked up a green shrug. Never after having three kids did I ever think I'd feel confident enough to wear half the shit I'm able to pull off nowadays. Even with the yoga. So I guess I should high five the cancer for making me have to take really good care of myself, right?



Calm night. My house is clean. reading material awaits. Take out is soon to be picked up. Can't complain about much, truly. Life is good.

Custom Friends Groups: ffriends

No comments:

Post a Comment