Monday, August 1, 2005

Long relaxing day yesterday. I went absolutely nowhere at all. We didn't budge. John grilled a ton of food, the kids played in their pool & that was about it, with a bunch of lazyness in between.




We decided, we want to send the babies to Montessori NEXT Sept. I'm going to call this week for info to be sure that we can get them both in since it's early. I'm not sure about full or half days yet. I'm on the fence. Bridget will only be 3 & I'm thinking maybe half is better. Tuition is steep considering they are babies 4 grand (for both kids combined) for half days, 6 grand for full but there is a discount if you enroll more than one child. It's the only sure way to send them to school together & if they are still at the same level the following year then B's age will be irrelevant. She'll be allowed in anywhere.



John mentioned Maya's birthday yesterday. It's about 5 weeks away which means I have a party to plan. I asked her yesterday what theme she wants & she said either Disney Princesses or Braatz. I still think she is too young for Braatz but have budged with Braatz shirts & puzzles. Maybe I'll find her a doll that is okay for her age & the princess theme it'll be. But I get to plan a cool party for a cool big girl.



Day 4 of Prozac with no side effects other than one...I have NO appetite whatsoever. I mean, none. No matter how sick I've been in the last few months, I've been hungry. I've needed to eat. Now I feel like my stomach doesn't exist. i realized this last night when John asked what I ate yesterday. Salad at lunch & um...um...um...nothing.He went & reheated chicken for me & I swear I FORCED 3 bites before pushing it away. I felt like I'd eaten a ton & would get sick if I ate anymore. I expected to be hungry all the time or at least to have no problem eating. I actually told John this morning to keep tabs on me a bit when he is around. I get busy & if I'm not hungry I don't think to eat.



We talked the other night about the situation with his mother & sister for the first time in 2 weeks. I mean, he dumped his thoughts quite a bit.He wants nothing to do with Angie still, or the new baby. He feels he needs to focus any of that extra energy on Peyton, or at least that's where his loyalty needs to lie. The rest of the family will flip flop & Peyton will feel bad & all sorts of other negative things. She needs to see someone only in her corner. He hates his sister for creating this "abomination" (NOT the baby, but the situation is just that), knowing she & likely her boyfriend will not live long enough to raise this kid. When the maggot told Angie she won't raise another of her kids Angie laughed it off & said, "Oh, okay,." in a way that indicated she believes the family WILL take over again. I told John my honest to god feeling, that we are going to need to move completely away from here if we want peace. He cut me off & said this was part of his total meltdown a few weeks back. He agrees. We're going to have to completely uproot ourselves to get the hell away. Because of other people basically. I'm glad, very relieved that we are in agreement already. The line of thinking is identical thank god.



Bathing Divas...



(Thru the looking glass, literally)

John cheering on Emmy who just went underwater willingly...



All lifeguards hope to see naked chicks, just not THIS kind

No comments:

Post a Comment