04:24 pm
I'm not really upset & in a depressive funk BTW. Yes, there's heavy stuff but I'm okay.
Good highlites of today...
Maya is FINALLY writing her full name.
Em volunteered to wear her panties all afternoon & had NO accidents.
I thought the sitter is away this week & today I found out I was wrong so John & I have a date night Friday.
I scheduled an appointment with Tom (AKA marriage counselor extraordinaire) on Friday morning.
It's 4pm & somehow my house is clean, laundry is put away, kids had early baths & a huge Italian homemade dinner is simmering.
I figured out John's birthday prezzie...a chef's jacket.
Decided Maya's birthday party will be Sept. 4.
And...I get to shop this week.
Custom Friends Groups: ffriends
Current Mood: calm
(1 comment
Leave a comment)
Monday, August 8, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment