07:08 pm
Different variations on the same theme today- that theme being how to stress & piss me off. My bedding came, sort of. The 12 pound package was clearly opened & weighed maybe 2 pounds. I have a lovely cream comforter but am missing the bedskirt, shams & 2 sheetsets. I called customer service who then informed me both sheet sets are now out of stock so they refunded everything but the amount of the comforter & then recharged me for the shams & skirt.
Except. No refund is showing but the new charge went thru. Blew my flippin lid on poor "Irene" who then cancelled the shams & skirt & refunded everything but the cost of the comforter. As of right now I'm in the hole $250 for a mother truckin comforter because all of the charges are still showing against my Visa.
And I still need matching shams & a bedskirt not to mention sheets.
Custom Friends Groups: ffriends
Current Mood: cranky
(1 comment
Leave a comment)
02:18 pm
This is turning into the kind of day where I'd rather be a 2 dollar hooker than a mother.
No, I'm serious.
So far today I spent an hour removing a shiny necklace bead from Bridget's nose, I'm scrubbed squished blueberries off my kitchen floor & I've steam cleaned 2 carpets because of apple juice spills- purposeful ones.
While doing those things I've listened to Maya & or Emmy continually get in trouble, make messes, whatever while repeatedly blaming each other. Apparently the old "Not Me" ghost from Family Circus now resides with us.
Custom Friends Groups: ffriends
Current Mood: bitchy
(4 comments
Leave a comment)
10:01 am
My brain is swirling in a zillion directions this morning. Maya starts school next week. It occured to me that in another year I'm going to be living in my car. 3 kids two different schools, 4 trips every day. I'll soon be morphing into the mom that is always running as opposed to the mom juggling toddlers. I'm really excited to get Maya out the door all day every day. That probably sounds horrible but it's really what she needs too. She needs to be with bigger kids & she needs to come into her own a bit more. It just feels like such a good transition time for all of us. I'm anxious for alone time with the babies. We noticed over the weekend just how toddlerish they become when Maya isn't home. The rest of the time they are trying to act like big girls but when it's just them, they are just silly. It'll be good for them to interact alone more.
I've been busy the last few days plotting & planning a bunch of stuff. We decided to push Maya's party back til the 18th. That date is a done deal. Plus she'll be in school & maybe want a few kids there which would be good too.
Prozac...is it helping? I haven't a clue. I didn't bottom out in the last few days & I likely would have so I guess it stopped that. I have 4 left & I'm wondering if I do another month or if I'm leveled out enough. Otherwise the only change in anything is appetite or complete lack of one. I just don't know.
Otherwise I've been writing a bit more than usual. Working on a few projects at once. It feels good to be somewhat productive at least.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment