09:22 am
The maggot called yesterday & informed me that she'll be out "in a week or so". Now, I know that she never gives notice & in all actuality she could be halfway across the state heading in our direction as I type. She went off about John needing to think only of his kids, etc. I agreed & told her that in order to do that he intends to set down groundrules. That concept zoomed right over her head. Didn't even occur to her that those might apply to her. Tom (marriage counselor extraordinaire) sensed the next visit would be a battle of "Gettysburg proportions". Sadly, John & I both agree. I dread even thinking about it. I wish I could be completely left out of the impending disaster but that just isn't realistic. John is being very strong & stern in what he will deal with though, thank God. In his words, he needs to be even more solid because we won't be part of her Springer show antics.
My energy really is slowly returning- as evidenced by my 6am yoga session. The physical helps the mental a lot. I don't feel so friggin defeated when I feel at least a bit like my normal physical self. Still zero appetite though. I mean, zilch.
This just pisses me off. WTFuck. If they couldn't launch the damn thing safely scrap the mission. If you've watched since last week there are like THREE completely different problems that could cause Discovery to disintegrate upon rentry. Honestly I'll be shocked if that thing makes it back onto the ground in one piece. I feel bad for the crew. I mean, they know the risks & choose to take them but...they likely believed they were more safe than ever after the last NASA shuttle clusterfuck.
Rant over.
Tuesday, August 2, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment