Monday, July 7, 2008

And One Time, When I Was Redoing My Living Room...

Oh boy.

You know how timing really is EVERYTHING?

Right, it is.

So today at approximately 3pm J & I drag the couch out the front door & heave it off the front porch. It is basically resting upside down in one of our normal parking spaces. We bagged up ALL the ripped up carpeting & floor padding & put that out there too. I have empty boxes of new flooring stacked on my porch. It is a flippin mess & the hauler was coming at 4pm. Said hauler is running late I found out. Not running late on this lovely July day are the foot police walking the neighborhood looking for, LOOKING for eyesores. Yards should be neat & tidy y'all.

I so shityoumothertruckinnot.

The chick cop was RABID. My neighbor knows her, babysat for her & sat she is a mean bitch, not that I needed that reaffirmed.

Me. Little miss anal about the flowers, things being swept, J having his manshit picked up. Me on the one day where things are less than that.

I almost busted out laughing right in the bitchpatrols face. The friggin irony as I stood there saying, "I have a hauler coming & he's running late..."

She just looked like uh-huh as I offered to SHOW her my mostly completed living room floor with just enough undone to prove it is a brand spankin new endeavor.

Fucking hilarity as I stood on my porch calling J in front of her half laughing on the phone while explaining the situation. Hauler should be here in 45 minutes. If he's not I'm screwed I think, LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment