Seriously. I could make a children's book out of living with her. She's like a cartoon character/teenager stuck in the body of a small girl. She's like a watchdog lately kicking her sisters out of the living room if they have food, telling everyone how to be nice, watching over B like a little mommy. The new thing is that if anyone says any remotely bad words they are informed by Em that they've all but committed a felony. Very matter of factly. The other day something happened & I started to say, "Oh F-F-F" and stopped myself. Emmy says outloud, "We do not say fuck that is a very bad word mom"
Kiki & I were both stunned, amused and then informed Em not to say it either. Like, ever.
This is the frequent Emmy:
Nutsy, happy but with a freakin bizarre sense of sytle. She is following Bridget logic. It's 95 degrees so she wore a hat & gloves all day! B wears her kitty boots when it's dry & sunglasses in the rain. See what I'm contending with here?
Anyway, the other day we were driving & Emmy got mad about something so she decided to piss Maya off. She told Maya that she has a big butt & Maya started to actually cry. I expected her to smack her but the meltdown was shocking. We were on our way to Wendy's & Kiki informed the kids that Maya & B were getting a Frosty but Em was not because she upset Maya.
Well, the drama. She got her kids meal, but no Frosty. She asked where hers was & was reminded that she was not getting one. She refused to eat for a good 5 minutes until I was getting up to "give back" her food. Then I got the glare down for the rest of our time there.
See?
She was furious & I was too far gone to really care much. Instead I was amused & took pictures :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment