Keylogger? Again? I'm not positive but my laptop has been running extremely slow & there was something that kept tripping spybot up yesterday & freezing it. Then last night he saw me & quickly clicked out of a program that looked much like a logger at a distance. Can I be 100 percent sure? No. Do I even care? No. I restored the hardrive because the system CLEARLY had a problem that is now fixed. Otherwise I just don't care because I don't say anything behind anyones back that I wouldn't say to their face.
It's ironic because if he actually spent ANY time with me talking he'd know everything there is to know. Nothing is hidden by any means, he is just to busy selfish to be bothered.
I keep hearing about how uneeded he feels. Well WTF. If you want to be part of the family then stop separating yourself from it then whining about it later.. Act like a 37 year old with a family rather than putting that second. Example, we were going to see fireworks, something that was planned with him. He CHOSE to go and "catch up" with drinking buddies & ended up passed out by 7pm the other night. Needless to say, he did not go & was not part of the family plan. In a way it's fine because I expect it but then to have him come back upset is ridiculous. Get your vices out of your own damn way already.
Oh & I'm a bitch.
No, really? I'm SURE I am at this point. Sure of it. When kindness & intelligence are replaced by booze & slights I'll hate your fucking ass REAL fast.
So this week, he is NOT working. What can make it even more stressful? Home improvements thats what.
I know, I hate you, you hate me so lets rip up some carpeting, lay a new floor, paint the downstairs, etc.
Somebody quick, come & slit my left wrist for me, kay?
I WANT to tackle the project but I don't know HOW we'll get along.
We'll either end up getting along better or someone will be strangled with the measuring tape for real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment