So I'm in hell. No really, 2 day migraine with no end in sight. The dining room is up to THREE coats of paint & still not covered enough. The kids fought so bad at 8am yesterday that I actually unplugged tvs & told them the power was out! They were brawling over Spongebob vs. Miley! It was a nice no tv, use your imagination day actually. Anyway, we decided to shorten the beach trip cause 6 days is too godamn many to be stuck together in a hotel room & I went to call to change our reservation. This is where the Tania-is-a-dumbass part starts. Ya ready?
I have the confirmation number. Have the rates. Have the room details. DO NOT HAVE THE HOTEL PHONE NUMBER and I cannot find it online. They've not charged my creditcard a hold fee yet so it wasn't there. I call J and don't want to admit I'm this dumb so the conversation goes..
Me: remember that link to our hotel that I sent you? Wanna bounce it back to me I need the correct hotel number to change the reservation.
Him: I think I have it but just call the main hotel number & they'll connect you to the correct one.
Sure. Except I DON'T KNOW WHAT FREAKIN HOTEL IT IS!
See? Total assclown dumbass!
40 minutes later I was pouring thru phone records, my cell call history until, VOILA', there was the Jersey 609 area code! I shortened our stay and more importantly, I wrote it ALL down.
Now anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment