Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'll Give You Something Different

Because if you know me at all obvious answers are easy.

Nine ways to win my heart...

- Be nice to me, it's really that simple.

- Make me think. Challenge the things that I think I already am sure I believe.

- If I am wrong about something clue me in without making me feel like a total dumbass.

- Cater to my love of coffee.

- Understand that you'll likely never come first but that doesn't mean that you won't be well cared for.

- Let me watch you & realize that you treat everyone as kindly as you do me.

- Venting is allowed, chronic negativity is not.

- Act like a grown up that is comfortable in their skin & knows exactly what they want.

- If you can make me laugh when things are REALLY bad, well then you're worth your weight in gold.

Eight things I want to do before I die...

- Raise three kids that graduate school & begin good adult lives before making me a grandmother.

- Um yeah, the grandmother thing.

- Run that friggin marathon.

- Spend more than a week straight lounging on a beach. Maybe rent a house for a summer. Maybe move closer to the beach.

- Travel. London, the south of France, Ireland here I come.

- Grow old with the love of my life.

- To do enough good that leaves me actually feeling like I HAVE done good & been a good person.

- Dance! Ding da ding ding ding.

Seven ways to annoy me...

- Be two-faced

- Talk to me as if you're dealing with a child

- Lie to me, get caught & still try & make excuses

- Treat others with complete disrespect right in front of me.

- Constantly see your glass as only an inch full

- Incessant bitching. Really, no matter how bad you think it is, it's NOT THAT BAD.

- Self Absorption is just so damn annoying. Get over yourself.

Six things I believe in...

- Karma.

- The power of kindness.

- Karma.

- A good cup of coffee can make most anything a little better.

- Karma.

- Pay It Forward.

Five things I am afraid of...


- Spiders

- Outliving my kids

- Not setting a good enough example

- Finding one centipede because I know they travel in twos

- Standing in my own way

Four of my favorite things...


- B blowing me kisses

- Kittens on my lap

- Bunny slippers

- peanut butter ice cream

Three things I do everyday...


- Listen to my ipod

- Log in to Myspace

- Read- something, anything.

Two things I want to do right now..


- Work out

- Click my heels and have a clean house

One person I want to see right now...


- CrushCrushCrush

No comments:

Post a Comment