Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I don't know what she was INTENDING to do...

...but it didn't happen. school is back in and I am thrilled about teachers. B has Ems teacher from last year, the tough one. already B is doing great though. Em walked into second grade a B student and left an A to A÷ student. B is already a straight A student and it shows in how fast she is burning thru homework. Em has a great guy for 3RD grade. you know one of those that never has to yell cause the kids love his class? he focuses heavily on math and science which is great. Em already reads several books a week by. choice and spells great, bring on the other stuff. I have seen this guy on the playground for years and always say hi. yesterday I was in the office for PTA stuff and he walked in. "oh, you're emily's mom right?" I say yes and he goes on to tell me how impressed he is by her. "she asks great questions. it surprises me how advanced her thinking is!" o love when other new peole see this in her. Maya I am also thrilled with. she has a friend of mine from grad school. her teacher and I used to walk to school together starting in second grade and are good friends to this day. one foot on the playground and michele was yelling to me,"I HAVE MAYA!!!" She also has been with us thru the visual stuff all summer so I know M is in good hands too.

would you believe on the first day I was hit up for thirteen dollar spiritwear school shirts? ?? first day of school and I am down 45 bucks for tshirts and pta dues.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment