Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bring Your Frozen Water Bottles

That's what the school has directed our kids to do. then they have a cold drink in the afternoon. it was 98 degrees.on the second floor of that building. only 93 degrees last night at back to school night. I got the teacher run down and it looks to be a great year.

something burned last night. I'm having my coffee on the porch before I wake the kids and it just smells like fresh fire.

I took Maya on an early birthday shooing spree yesterday. she got a 40% off birthday coupon for her fav store JUSTICE. still with that walked out a hundred bucks lighter. she doesn't want a big party his year
instead she wants an amusement park trip with just a few friends. if her doc clears it we'll go this weekend otherwise we wait a week. visually she is seeing much better but we ate battling eye pressure. it should be around a 20 and hets has spiked at 30 which puts her at severe risk for reyinal tears or glaucoma. eye drops galore have her at a 23 as of yesterday. this new drop seems to be bringing it down. she needs a steroid stop every 2 hours but that causes the pressure to rise so it really is a balancing act to find the perfect combo.

gotta wake kids.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment