Saturday, September 4, 2010

camping

I like the outdoors but I've never been the kind of hillbilly that packs a tent and goes anywhre- even if for ten bucks I can eat and drink all night. Yeah, no thanks. I would rather eat and drink indoors than sleep in a bed.

so I was at Walmart late last night and in a crappy mood until I saw them - the campers as we call them. had completely forgotten about them which demonstrates my shot mood because Karen, sandy and I have been amused by them for awhile. Karen even takes pictures. I mean, you see the RV's when you pull un but have you ever actually driven they a row of campers????

They look happy.

hapy happy.

last night there were two old women sitting at a folding table with bright blue plastic wineesque cups. probably splitting a bottle of Boonesfarm and they didn't appear to have a care in the world.

obviously they know something I dont and the sight of them changed my mood completely.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment