Sunday, May 30, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Popsicle- That's What's For Breakfast






Why? Because my schedule is all kinds of jacked up that's why. Now that I have fully adjusted to being up all nite (code for, I CANNOT sleep at nite on days off!) I am working evenings for 2 weeks. You know, just long enough to readjust to sleeping only to switch back again.  I wouldn't care if I didn't have kids but obviously, I do.  And it is a crazy busy week coming up.

2 parties today & tomorrow...Em & B's school b-day  snacks, 3 (or is it 4) softball games,  Field Day at school. The double birthday party.  I won't know my name by this time next week.




I tracked down Maya's MIA eye doctor. We needed her pediatric records which were easy to get. Then the surgeon wanted the records from the guy she saw over 18 months as a toddler. This doc was an ass plain & simple.  When the surgical coordinator went looking for him she couldn't track him down. I think I knew he was leaving our area but by then we had ditched him anyway.  I actually found him on Friday, in CANADA. He moved back there (I vaguely remember knowing he was Canadian) 8 years ago & was flattered that I went thru the trouble to find him. Needless to say his phonecall was VERY nice & chatty. He pointed me to the doctor that now has all of his old Pennsylvania records so I was thrilled.





No comments:

Post a Comment