...In my head anyway. All I can think about is the beach. Water. Sand. Sun. Heat. Starbucks. Ooops. You know what I mean. June (ish) hits & I need to be there. It's like yearly therapy. The girls are already asking when we're going. My question is WHO is going. Kiki wants to go, Tamica & her daughter & yesterday Mar asked me when we're going. I say the bigger the group the better! I can't wait.
I've been saying that my brain is long gone. Yesterday I had proof (as if it's ever really needed!). We were hanging out with Mar and her son & in my head all day is that I have to go to work at 8. I call Kiki because she's supposed to watch the kids & I remind her. There's this pause..."Work? You don't have work."
Me: "Yeah, I do at 8."
Kiki: "It's aholiday. A GOVERNMENT holiday. You work for the GOVERNMENT. I doubt your office is open,"
Me: "OMG. OMG. You're right."
Yeah. DEEDEEDEE. I needed to be told or else I would have shown up sunburned & cranky.
Speaking of sunburned & cranky. I had a census worker at my door the other day. That became funny & fast. I instantly was squinting (sun, you know..) to read her badge to see if I recognized her name (code for have I audited her lately). She tried telling me that my form was incomplete. Truth be told, it was. You don't NEED my kids birthdates. You don't. You just need to know they exist for a headcount. She copped I-work-for-the-gov. attitude with me. That was the point where I lied told her I recognized her name, that I worked in field opps admin & BTW, I know that she doesn't NEED & won't get in trouble for not securing birthdates. Her face then, was funny. Funnier yet when she had to come back 5 minutes later to ask about my new neighbor.
BINGBONG (doorbell) I open the door and chuckled and said, :Do you need a proxy?" (Another person to verify people in a neighboring home).
She was cute. Not.
Yeah. Beach.
I keep forgetting but here is my latest running playlist since a few of you have asked. (STEAL MUSIC KEV)
Tell Me (Remix) ~ Bobby Valentino
Why Don't You Love Me ~ Beyonce
Not Myself Tonight ~ Christina Aguilera
Starstruck ~ 3oh3
Uprising ~ Muse
Baby By Me ~ 50 Cent
Paparrazzi ~ Gaga
Rude Boy ~ Rihanna
Flesh for Fantasy ~ Billy Idol
Take It Off ~ Kesha
A Lil Bit ~ Drake
Bust A Move ~ Glee Cast
Nothing On You ~ BoB
Peep Show ~ 50 Cent
Tearin' Up My Heart ~ Nsync
Me & U ~ Cassie
Release Me ~ Agnes
Lil Freak ~ Usher & Nicki Manaj
OMG ~ Usher
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have With Her Clothes On ~ Panic at the Disco
Hotel Room ~ Pitbull
Calle Ocho ~ Pitbull
Million Dollar Girl ~ Trina










No comments:
Post a Comment