Saturday, September 3, 2005

Yesterday I went off on John. Bigtime. He was being pissy and finally I just snapped at him. okay more like I turned into a screaming, railing, shut-the-fuck-up-you-ingrate kind of nut. Not only did he apologize and shut up, but damn did it feel good. I realized how completely shut off from my feelings I've been for the last month. If I stayed like that I think I'd quickly become afraid of my own emotions. I'd be overwhelmed by them. I don't like feeling so lifeless so for that reason alone, halting the Prozac was a good move. Nothing ever phasing or moving me is no more "real" then being as completely hormonal as I was before. So, fingers crossed that I've leveled out by now.




John's not working today. Instead he dragged the smoker to work & is cooking for the masses. Yeah, they are paying him to cook, something he loves to do anyway. I gave him his new chef's jacket last night in case he wanted it for today. He told me he has always wanted a black one & was thrilled. I'll have to get pics of him in it.



I grabbed some stuff for Maya's birthday & already got it wrapped. I still need to pick up stuff for a small cake though.



I'm really on the fence with what to do tomorrow night. There's an Italian Festival going on near my parents which we usually go to. Then again, a normal night out at normal haunts has a lot of appeal. I haven't actually set foot in Barnes & Noble in nearly a month and that just isn't cool.

Custom Friends Groups: ffriends

Current Mood: awake





(2 comments
Leave a comment)



September 2nd, 2005





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01:28 pm

I'm really really glad Bush is conceeding that the tiny bit of help that the south has recieved is unacceptable. We were better equipped to help Tsounami relief half a world away.



Why is that?



On a selfish note...my cable is fixed and I'm off to pick up a few b-day prezzies for Maya. Date night has been flipped to Sunday night & we're having a just our immediate family party for Maya at some point over the weekend. Simple. Confetti cake. Small gifts. Balloons. Her party is in 2 weeks but I can't let the day go without acknowledging it.

Custom Friends Groups: ffriends

No comments:

Post a Comment