03:42 pm
Ahhh. the mental funk has lifted. I've gotten tons done so far today. Ran the errands. House is as close to spotless as possible. Took Maya to & from school & the babies to the park. Weeded the garden & diced up a bunch of stuff to use in homemade sauce for Brushetta tonite. The dreaded wavepool, tidalwave, Tsounami bathtime times 3 is already over. And my office...is clean.
I've written not a damn thing but I'll have all night to get that out & done. A workout is in sight & I just feel better. A few of you have asked about John's b-day caricature. I haven't even started the real thing yet. Still fleshing out ideas but it needs to be done by Monday. Completely done but I'll get it together. I need to hit the art supply store tomorrow for sure & yes, I'll scan it when it's finished.
I'm really on the fence with my hair. Help me out guys since most of you have seen pics of it long & shorter. It's near shoulder length now after hacking it last spring. One hand...I want to grow it...Other hand I know chin length would feel really good again. I'm leaning sort of towards just razoring it a' la Nicole Ritchie. It's still bright red and the kids keep fighting over which cartoon character I most resemble. Not sure how it started exactly but Maya told me today that I look just like Kim Possible. Bridget said, "No, daddy says mommy wook wike Lasta (Elasta) Girl (from the Incredibles)" Needless to say, the diva disagreed with both of them. Em screeched,"No mommy's a princess like Ariel!"
They agree on the color of my hair at least.
Custom Friends Groups: ffriends
Current Mood: calm
Thursday, September 8, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment