Monday, August 2, 2010

Early Morning Run FAIL!

Groggy. Realized all running shorts are in dryer.  Realized basement light blew out, can't find a flashlite at 5:30am & my cellphone Is NOT (in this situation) a good flashlite (I'm guessing it's the martini's that make me think my phone throws enough light??). Realize I don't even know where the light is in the basement to change it. Stagger down candle in hand just to get shorts. Dressed finally. Ipod check. Realize I have a migraine, still.

5 miles? No.

3 miles?

No.

More like 2 miles with my goal in sight, literally.

Krispy Kreme Double Chocolate coffee.

Needless to say, I then walked home.

2 comments:

  1. That's two more miles than I did today! Although, if I had thought about it, I would have rewarded myself with a doughnut anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I must agree with CarrieAnn. :-)

    ♥

    ReplyDelete