Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here But Kinda Not

I've been going to write for days. What exactly, have I been going to say? Oh who knows. Lots of different things that have no real connection to one another.

I could tell you how in the last few weeks this nifty internet thing has reconnected me with several people I haven't had contact with in years.

I could discuss my hair dilemma- to cut or not to cut. I'm pretty sure it's not going anywhere, yet. But I loathe humidity hair.

I could tell you ALL about how J's roomate in Memphis stole J's rental car, went to jail, was bailed out & then rearrested because he had a cokestash in THEIR hotel room. I could also tell you about how J gets on a plane late tomorrow with no drivers license because the roomate stole that as well. I could venture into my "Keep your godamn drama THERE, do not bring it into my house" speech. I could tell you that I have crazy amounts of peace when he is gone & the return is usually an instant whiplash of drama. So ahead of time I'm doing the math...home Weds. leaves for Pittsburgh Sunday...okay I can handle that...

I could tell you about the brand new itouch that he bought for me before leaving last week & how quickly I uploaded 700 music files & 1500 photos to it. With a smile.

I could tell you that I'm insanely plotting a princess pajama party for later in July. I know this will also kick J's ass into gear. He keeps threatening to redo the living room only to procrastinate. The way I see it by July 25th I'll have a house of screeching happy girls, a crew of of martinied up moms, PLEASE GOD NO MORE KITTENS and a new living room to be grateful for.

I could tell you that I'm looking for another home for us, closer to the school. Another of those take matters into my own hands things. It'll take months probably to pin down a place but if I can have us closer to the school by November even...I'll be thrilled.

I could tell you that I'm counting the 28 days until I get to the beach. I can smell the water, feel the sun and need to run on the boardwalk early in the morning.

I could tell you I'm prepping for those runs by running 25 minutes a day now overday hoping to build up stamina by months end.

I could tell you that a year from now I see my life quite a bit different than it is right now and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment