This is silly. What? My inability to wake up. John & I went to bed early- like after Hell's Kitchen kind of early (Did anyone else see Michael's move coming??? I did & John was like "Noooooo. Chris is too good!". Exactly. Exactly, my dear. I've been rooting for Chris or Elsie all along.) I got a lovely, horndog inducing massage, returned the favor & went to sleep. Only to wake at 12:30 in the middle of an Andy dream. Or was it the hot (UNFIRED!) gardener dream. Nitemare actually because whomever it was, was in my house & John came home & simply freaked. There was more that I can't remember. Add a sister, parent, sick child, something. You know a dream where lots of thoughts, issues, emotions collide. I got up for about 30 minutes to shake it off & I didn't wake until 7:30- as John was getting out of bed. I hadn't moved in hours & i know for sure because every joint & muscle felt locked in place. It still took me 15 minutes to actually get up. A cat fight broke out on my side of the bed between Chloe & Ella & I rolled over onto John's pillows!
I still feel comatose. I'll be so glad when this tiredness dissipates. Or at this point I'll be glad when it's so normal I stop noticing! I'm not picky!
I caught a rainbow last night. Ok, not really. I walked out onto the porch & John pointed to one right in front of us. No rain in sight, just the rainbow. It appears to be positioned over our favorite park to take the kids to & the joke was that instead of a pot of gold there was likely a garbage can near the duck pond at the end of it. Still, I stood there saying I should get my camera several times not moving, thinking it would fade away fast.
Not so. This one lingered.
The clouds kept changing as it was still visible.
Never a single raindrop though.
I've never shot a rainbow before that actually came out :)
John thought waving his cancer stick at me would prevent my taking his picture.
As I commented on that the sarcastic interplay began...
Him~ "MY cancer sticks?!" Who is the one WITH the cancer?"
Me~ " I know. Isn't it funny how that happens??"
Him~ "Yep. You're the healthy little gym rat that has never smoked."
Me~ "And you're the guy that smoked like a chimney for years, partied heavily & hasn't seen a gym in 3 years..."
Him~ "Makes you think doesn't it?"
Yes it does make me think.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment