Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spongebob Is A Factor In Everyday Situations

B & I were having a conversation yesterday while walking down the street. We went to cross at an intersection & I reminded her to be careful. She mentioned that we don't want to be "crushed" by a car. I think it's kind of ingenius that while the rest of us avoid being "hit" by cars my 5 year old actually grasps the weight of a car and sees it as something that can crush us. Anyway, the question of the day from my baby that is so not a baby:

"If a car crushes us does that mean we'll be flat?

Me: "Flat??"

Bridget- "You know, will it make us flat like Spongebob??"

Good to know we haven't gone cold turkey on the kid stuff. One cartton character still exists in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment